Hmmmm I just had the most amazing dinner ever and it was all free on Extra Easy(if using 1 A choice HE) and it was sweet chilli philli chicken with roasted garlic and herb roasties and steamed carrots and it was yum yum yum. You will need to excuse the picture as I only had my mobile to hand but if you make this I promise you will love it.
Oh and I normally make this with garlic philli but I decided to try the sweet chilli this time and it was just as good!
Recipe (Serves 2):
I haven’t given measurements for the veggies as I tend to see how much I can fit on the foil and take it from there. These veggies plus some extra steamed veg will more than make up your 1/3 super free.
- Baby sweetcorn
- Green beans
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 150g light philli – whatever flavour you want
- Salt and pepper
- Tear off 2 large pieces of tin foil, enough to hold all your veggies and the chicken.
- Cut the mangetout in half down the middle and split between the foil
- Cut the baby sweetcorn into 4 and also split between the foil
- Place the green beans onto the foil also
- Split the chicken breasts horizontally so you can place the philli between the 2 slices
- Spread the philli between the 2 chicken breasts and place the other piece of chicken on top
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place a breast on top of the veggies on each piece of foil
- Cover the chicken by making the foil into a parcel and place into a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees C for about 30 mins
Once the chicken is cooked slide the entire dish onto a plate from the foil and serve with whatever you like.
I hope you like this, it is one of my favorite meals.