I have found this recipe on the Minimins forum and it was posted by angie. I haven’t tried it as yet, plan to at some point next week but really wanted to add it to here so I can find it easily 🙂
The inital post can be found here
Syn value: 9.5
Serving size: 2 12″ pizza bases
- 75ml tepid water
- 1/2 tsp sugar (1/2 syn)
- 1 tsp dried yeast (1/2 syn)
- 100g plain flour – preferably OO flour (18 syns)
- 1 tsp salt
- Add the sugar and the yeast to the water. whisk together with a fork and leave to stand somewhere warm for 10 mins til froth forms.
- Mix the salt and flour in a large bowl. Add the liquid in and mix to incorporate all the liquid.
- Tip out onto a non stick surface (I use a greaseproof liner) and knead for 5 mins until smooth and silky.
- Leave to rise in a bowl until at least doubled in size (I went to weigh in!)
‘knock back’ (poke and punch the air out again) and form into 2 equally sized balls.
- On your non stick liner again, roll and stretch this dough to the size you want your pizza. I can get it to about 12″, but it could easily be thicker and smaller. Small holes is not a problem at all – it just goes crispy
- Frylight a pizza or oven tray, and lay your dough onto it. Leave somewhere warm for about 10 mins while you make your toppings.