Taken from SW website here. I had this for dinner last night and I have to say it was pretty damn tasty, I will definately make this again 🙂
This Chinese favourite’s ready in minutes so it’s great for when you’re on the go…
Syns per serving:
1½ Syns on Green*, 7½ Syns on Original, Free on Extra Easy
*Add 6 Syns if not using chicken as a Healthy Extra
- 150g packet dried egg noodles
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 spring onions
- 2 carrots
- 113g/4oz mangetout
- 113g/4oz mushrooms
- 1 red pepper
- 4 cooked chicken breasts
- Fry Light
- 1 tsp finely grated root ginger
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 85ml/3fl oz chicken stock made with Bovril
- 142g/5oz beansprouts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile prepare the ingredients: finely grate the garlic; slice the spring onions; cut the carrots into matchsticks; halve the mange tout lengthways; halve the mushrooms; deseed and thinly slice the pepper; roughly shred the chicken.
- Heat a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light, add the ginger, garlic and spring onions and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, chicken stock, carrots, mangetout, mushrooms, red pepper and beansprouts and stir fry for a further 3-4 minutes. Add the chicken and noodles, toss together and heat through. Season well and serve immediately.